giovedì 15 marzo 2012

I colori Debbie Brown

Direttamente da Facebook ecco il segreto dei magnifici colori di Debbie Brown. E' in inglese ma sono pronta a tradurlo a chi vuole conoscere un po' di più.
"I use Sugarflair :) My favourite colours are: Melon, a bright cold yellow. Add a little red tone to make it a bright yellow. Ice Blue, a bright turquoise. Add a little pink shade to dull it down to a softer blue, even makes a purple when you add more. I make lime green with Melon with a touch of Ice Blue. Autumn Leaf, a rich golden brown, perfect for teddy bears. I use it for flesh tones, add a little pink to tone down the yellow in the Autumn Leaf making a perfect skin-tone. Dark Brown, makes a gorgeous milk chocolate colour or add more to make a richer chocolate brown. I don't buy any greens, I make them with Ice blue and Melon and add brown to make a duller foliage or Christmas Green. I love Claret, this is my favourite pink. I don't buy orange, I mix the Melon with Red to different ratios depending on the shade I want and always use the Red Extra concentrate. Wouldn't be without the Black concentrate. I also buy Navy as this is a pain to make, and messy. So my colour box is actually quite limited as I mix my own. :) Must haves: Melon, Ice Blue, Autumn Leaf, Dark Brown, Claret, Navy + the Red and Black concentrates. "

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento